Saturday, December 30, 2006
New
and Thursday Challenge
I couldn't decide between these two pics ~

A NEW DAY is DAWNING

or

NEW PINK HATS FOR CHRISTMAS







,

posted by Irish Church Lady :) @ 7:56 AM  
26 ppl had things to say:
  • At 12:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello ICL
    Two great pics....... I had a snoop around your blog ,and by the looks of it you love your pets very much!I showed my daughter the kitty hiding behind the rocks!
    come visit mine is up too!

     
  • At 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Both great pics for this theme. I do love the hats one though! ADORABLE!

    My "new" picture is up too!

     
  • At 12:17 AM, Blogger -tnchick- said…

    Love that new day photo, just beautiful!!! Cute new hats, too!

     
  • At 12:48 AM, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said…

    That photo of a new day is just awesome. Cute pictures of you and your daughter too with their pink hats.
    Mine's up too.

     
  • At 1:07 AM, Blogger marianne said…

    Great photos and great minds think alike - mine'sa new day dawning too!

    The pink hat's are too cute!

     
  • At 1:28 AM, Blogger Pamela said…

    Lol, that both are cute, but the pink hats are definitely the winner in my book. Just warms the heart and makes me smile! :)

     
  • At 1:47 AM, Blogger srp said…

    Both are great! I don't know if the puppy dog is very happy with the hat however! ;) Mine is up too. Happy New Year!

     
  • At 3:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great photos! The sunrise photo is just gorgeous. :) Great choices for the theme. :)

    Have a good weekend and Happy New Year! :)

     
  • At 6:03 AM, Blogger Lindsay said…

    GREAT hats!
    I love that the dog has one too

     
  • At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Pink santa hats!!! How sweet is that? Gotta love it. The early morning photo is sublime!!

    Mine's posted.
    Happy New Year I C L

     
  • At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love how the pup has a hat too! Great choice for this theme, ICL. Looks like everyone had a fun and festive Christmas.

    Happy Saturday to you!

     
  • At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great "new" pictures. :)

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger Deb @ Sugarfused said…

    Beautiful pics! Love those pink hats...too cute!
    Have a Happy New Year!

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger Maribeth said…

    Great! Love the hats!!!!! You know one pup has a little pink dot on her nose and I'm going to have to sell her as a pet quality pup. She's discounted by $100.00. And she would look great in one of those pink hats! Hint, hint!!! LOL

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The pink hat is cute!

     
  • At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You were right to include both.
    The hats and everyone wearing them are adorable.
    Thanks for sharing & Have a wonderful New Year,
    Frances

     
  • At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I enjoyed seeing your precious pup with the new cap! Very cute dog. Come visit my blog to see my "New" photo featuring my own precious pup! :)

     
  • At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice take on the theme!

    Mine's up too :)

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I love the first photo. It reminds me that we can always start "new" each day....everything old becomes new again....

    The second photo is outstanding too.

    How sweet!

    Cheers,
    Carol

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL I went with a sunrise too! Love your shot of one.

    Mine is up too.

     
  • At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can see why you couldn't decide. Both great photos. Love those hats.
    Wishing you a Happy New Year.

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger roman said…

    Excellent pictures - The new day dawning was beautiful, the pink hats were cute, but why must the dog suffer. Poor pup looks a little bit sad.
    :)

     
  • At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, the only time I ever see sunrise is when I am still up from the night before. I am a late sleeper, which is why my "new" picture did not get up until 4pm after I was done running errands.

     
  • At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great photos. A new day is a great symbol of hope. I love those pink hats. So cool that the dog has one too.

    Have a Happy New Year!

    Mine is up too.

    Rach

     
  • At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the heads-up on the dangers of rawhide bones. I did a search online and decided to pick up Banjo's rawhide bone remnants and toss them. We'll look for some Dentabones next time we're out. Thanks so much for the tip! God bless!

     
  • At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, the new day looks as stunning as the new pink hats :-)

    That's certainly something new for me, I've never seen pink santa hats!

     
Post a Comment
<< doggie go home
 
 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Favourites. Make your own badge here.
me personal blog
Irish Church Lady ~ Slainte ~ It's only Me
what i blabbed b4
what i said way b4
linkies
stuff
stuff @ ICL SNAPS

  • Irish Church Lady SnapS ~ me Photoblog
  • Thursday Challenge
  • Photo Friday
  • 26 things
  • View slideshow
    photo bloggers

  • Saturday SPH Blogroll
  • credits
    15n41n1 Blog Flux Directory

    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
    © 2007 icl-is-at-home.blogspot.com