Saturday, January 13, 2007
Saturday Photo Hunt - Technology


posted by Irish Church Lady :) @ 8:15 AM  
13 ppl had things to say:
  • At 12:22 AM, Blogger PowersTwinB said…

    lol...I am thinking you transposed an image of yourself into the old photo? Or am I completly off the wall here? lol..I am new to blogging and the Phto Hunt...and a friend has put your blog into my side bar so I had to come take a peak! visit me soon..

     
  • At 12:49 AM, Blogger barman said…

    Funny, I went old technology myself. Real old. I like it. Very nice.

     
  • At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very creative photo for this week's theme! (And great use of Photoshop, it seems?)

    My photo is up :)

     
  • At 5:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *LOL* loving the hair ICL :)
    http://abehap.squarespace.com/photo-hunt/

     
  • At 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very, very cute. Took me a second, but then I got it!

     
  • At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wonder what people would think today if they showed up on court dressed like that? Great shot for the theme!

    My tangled technology is posted. Happy Saturday!

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I read the first comment and now I understand the meaning of your interpretation, because I wondered were the technology were, hidden under these enormous skirts? lol !

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I figure you have added real life photos of faces onto an old photograph?!!! How clever is that?!! Pretty darn clever I'd say!!!

    Mine's posted.
    Drop by and give me a howdy.
    Happy weekend.

     
  • At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ahhh, what a lovely photo already from the beginning, but now unbeatable!!!!

    How creative of you :-)

    I think we all should dress like that nowadays.... *lol*

    Just think about it, how many fun situations that could come up.... Oh, my...

    I know that the first thing I probably would do is to flush the dress in the toilet. And stumble on the skirt and break a leg or something. He he. Let's hope I don't stumble in the toilet and end up with my face in the toilet though.

    WHY must I always get these strange visions?

     
  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger LibertyBelle said…

    Now THAT was very creative!
    Isn't it strange to see how different we look from way back then??
    Good choice -well done!
    Happy Weekend
    Mine's up too!
    L

     
  • At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great photo! Very creative use of technology. :) Terrific!

    Thanks for stopping by. :) Have a great day. :)

     
  • At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thankfully others know you or I wouldn't have got it - nice use of technology.

     
  • At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are too funny! Clever, clever idea! Love it..

    Happy weekend to you, dear lady!

    Mine's up too.

     
Post a Comment
<< doggie go home
 
 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Favourites. Make your own badge here.
me personal blog
Irish Church Lady ~ Slainte ~ It's only Me
what i blabbed b4
what i said way b4
linkies
stuff
stuff @ ICL SNAPS

  • Irish Church Lady SnapS ~ me Photoblog
  • Thursday Challenge
  • Photo Friday
  • 26 things
  • View slideshow
    photo bloggers

  • Saturday SPH Blogroll
  • credits
    15n41n1 Blog Flux Directory

    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
    © 2007 icl-is-at-home.blogspot.com