Saturday, January 20, 2007
Saturday Photo Hunt - Wild


posted by Irish Church Lady :) @ 8:17 AM  
26 ppl had things to say:
  • At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HA That's great. Great take on the theme. Mine is up too at
    http://beckie-photoblog.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have black squirrels! The only place I have seen them is in Michigan. We have only little violent red squirrels here. They are cute but watch out for them! I hope you have a wonderful week!

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger PowersTwinB said…

    I find this very amusing, since that may be the only way some people see willife...at the museum! My photo is up, please come and visit

     
  • At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You can really go to a museum to see squirrels? Wild.

     
  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    LOL - great one. I love that tool too...

     
  • At 12:07 AM, Blogger Pamela said…

    Lol, that is funny! Nothing like a backseat view of wildlife! Great take on the theme! :)

     
  • At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Black squirrels are really rare.
    So pretty. Whenever I run into one I never have my camera.
    That tool is great - I've used it too.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Frances

     
  • At 2:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My husband finds our squirrels to be the enemy at our home. They think our house is there just for them. I don't think he would go to a museum and see them.lol

    Great photo for today's theme.

    Take care,
    Connie
    My photo is up.

     
  • At 2:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My husband finds our squirrels to be the enemy at our home. They think our house is there just for them. I don't think he would go to a museum and see them.lol

    Great photo for today's theme.

    Take care,
    Connie
    My photo is up.

     
  • At 2:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My husband finds our squirrels to be the enemy at our home. They think our house is there just for them. I don't think he would go to a museum and see them.lol

    Great photo for today's theme.

    Take care,
    Connie
    My photo is up.

     
  • At 2:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My husband finds our squirrels to be the enemy at our home. They think our house is there just for them. I don't think he would go to a museum and see them.lol

    Great photo for today's theme.

    Take care,
    Connie
    My photo is up.

     
  • At 4:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great choice for the theme!!!

     
  • At 7:23 AM, Blogger Maribeth said…

    Very cute and very creative interpretation of this weeks theme!

     
  • At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Too funny! Although I would like to chase that squirrel!

     
  • At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love your droll sense of humor...LOL...great picture you put up today..

    We have a ton of squirrels here and I like to watch them. They're funny as hell at times.

    Enjoy your weekend, dear Internet!

    Hugz...

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Okay....now, I gotta be honest here....at first I thought we were supposed to be lookin' for butt cracks! NO!!! Really.

    Okay, so I was wrong of course, always. But what a hoot.



    My wild in the desert is posted. Come join in....but keep the bread crumbs in your pocket!!!

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oooh I really love your take on the theme :) Great shot, the wild...but with a personal spin on it :)

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL- squirrel butt! I see lots of that here too. But our squirrels are more tanish-brown.

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    AWESOME picture, totally in my taste ;-)

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger srp said…

    This is such a funny picture... the people look so intent, studying all aspects of the photograph. You can't help imagining the squirrel looking out from the photo and screaming... "GO OUTSIDE YOU FOOLS... the real thing is there!"
    Mine is up too.

     
  • At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That looks like one huge squirrel! We don't have wild squirrels here but I think they're so cute!

     
  • At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ha! Fun take on the theme!

    Mine's up too :)

     
  • At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wish I could chase that squirrel. Great photo.

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What an interesting photo for the "wild" theme!

     
  • At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ah! Clever choice for The Hunt this week.

     
  • At 8:25 AM, Blogger Melli said…

    Ahhh! A silver squirrel! How wOnderful! I did squirrel for WW this week!

     
Post a Comment
<< doggie go home
 
 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Favourites. Make your own badge here.
me personal blog
Irish Church Lady ~ Slainte ~ It's only Me
what i blabbed b4
what i said way b4
linkies
stuff
stuff @ ICL SNAPS

  • Irish Church Lady SnapS ~ me Photoblog
  • Thursday Challenge
  • Photo Friday
  • 26 things
  • View slideshow
    photo bloggers

  • Saturday SPH Blogroll
  • credits
    15n41n1 Blog Flux Directory

    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
    © 2007 icl-is-at-home.blogspot.com