Friday, February 02, 2007
Saturday Photo Hunt - Gross

Labels:

posted by Irish Church Lady :) @ 11:07 PM  
23 ppl had things to say:
  • At 11:51 PM, Blogger Teena in Toronto said…

    Seefood!

    Mine's up too :)

     
  • At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't know what it is, but it looks gross!!

     
  • At 12:00 AM, Blogger Hootin Anni said…

    Oh my!!!!! Now THAT is gross! (And I can only imagine how much fun it was for him to pose for the photo!)

    Mine's posted

     
  • At 12:15 AM, Blogger JHS said…

    What IS that hanging out of his mouth?

    Yours is the first blog I have visited this week. I have a feeling I'm going to hate this! :-0

     
  • At 1:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'd say that is gross.

     
  • At 1:43 AM, Blogger Girlie said…

    LOL. It's funny too.

     
  • At 2:20 AM, Blogger Andree said…

    He doesn't seem to think it's gross! (Funny how I do tho. I think I'm too old! LOL)

     
  • At 3:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gross indeed - my son does this all the time!! :-)

     
  • At 8:11 AM, Blogger Daisy said…

    That's pretty yucky! I hope it tasted good anyway.

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger Jodi said…

    That is gross, but funny at the same time!

    Have a great Saturday!

     
  • At 8:39 AM, Blogger Terri | Sugar Free Glow said…

    That looks familiar. Very gross! Having a little boy, you'll appreciate mine too.

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    eeewwwwww...that IS gross!!!

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Melli said…

    ROFL! SOMEbody doesn't LIKE salad! Bet he LOVED being the object of your grossness though! ;)

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger Jane said…

    Yep. That's gross.
    With three sons I should have had a shot like that somewhere!

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger Cindy said…

    yup- definitely gross! Mine's up too.

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger Desert Diva said…

    How funny - and very gross!

     
  • At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL, my guess is that it's some sort of food that he doesn't like! Kids are hilarious!
    My very first Photo Hunt is HERE, stop by if you can!

     
  • At 4:21 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    It's amazing how something quite adorable and cute can turn so gross so quickly. Funny shot. Happy weekend.

     
  • At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kids are perfect subjects for gross-factor. LOL I don't know if this was going in or coming out but it doesn't look too pretty!

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    what the heck is it! and is it going in or coming out! ewwww! I've got my first SPH up. Check it out!

     
  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger Retro Girl said…

    Yikes! That is kinda gross....and funny! :-P

    Mine's up...maybe not "gross" to some...but ironic and annoying anyway LOL

    Have a good weekend

     
  • At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just knew someone would have a shot like this! LOL Kids love to do that, and some adults too I suppose. ;-)

    He is a cutie pie though!

    I didn't play along this week- I hate to photograph gross things!!

     
  • At 2:40 AM, Blogger MaR said…

    Well, it isn't something we like our kids to do , that's why he is having so much fun!
    HI!!!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< doggie go home
 
 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Favourites. Make your own badge here.
me personal blog
Irish Church Lady ~ Slainte ~ It's only Me
what i blabbed b4
what i said way b4
linkies
stuff
stuff @ ICL SNAPS

  • Irish Church Lady SnapS ~ me Photoblog
  • Thursday Challenge
  • Photo Friday
  • 26 things
  • View slideshow
    photo bloggers

  • Saturday SPH Blogroll
  • credits
    15n41n1 Blog Flux Directory

    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
    © 2007 icl-is-at-home.blogspot.com