Saturday, March 17, 2007
Saturday Photo Hunt - Drink

Me special Irish St. Patrick's Day post over at

Labels:

posted by Irish Church Lady :) @ 12:37 AM  
17 ppl had things to say:
  • At 12:02 AM, Blogger Andree said…

    Hi! I'm first! That looks so nice and cool and is making me thirsty!

     
  • At 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cheers my dear.
    May you have the most amazing St. Paddy's ever!
    Waving at you from New York,
    Frances

     
  • At 4:18 AM, Blogger Amazing Gracie said…

    Wonderful photo! Erin go braugh!

     
  • At 6:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great photo!! Happy St Paddy's Day!

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Slainte! A wonderful choice for today. I hope you and PB have a wonderful day.

     
  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    im thirsty now but I have to go to bed..
    Thanks for posting

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wonderful!
    Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Very nice, and very appropriate for St Paddy's Day also!

     
  • At 1:30 PM, Blogger Shawna said…

    I'm parched. I think I'll go get something to drink right now. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

     
  • At 1:43 PM, Blogger PowersTwinB said…

    Happy St. Paddy's day to Ye! I be betting you have some Ale in that glass! My photo is up, please come and visit, and check out the post prior to Drink, its about my panoramic eggs I make

     
  • At 2:13 PM, Blogger RobKPhD said…

    Mmmmmm! That looks quite worthy of St. Paddy's day!

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger Alice (in BC Canada) said…

    What an inviting looking frosty drink. Well done.

    Happy St. Patrick's day.

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cheers! if only i can find stouts here :)

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger srp said…

    I know that it is not tea but it looks very inviting. I do hope you have the best St. Patrick's Day possible.

     
  • At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    CHEERS! You actually made me drool there ;-)

    Happy St Patricks Day .-)

     
  • At 8:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Slainte, ICL! Have an icy cold one for me, will you? It looks delicious!

    Cheers!

     
  • At 10:23 PM, Blogger barman said…

    Now that DRINK makes me thirsty and makes me regret not picking up a six pack at the store this afternoon. Hope you had a wonderful evening.

     
Post a Comment
<< doggie go home
 
 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Favourites. Make your own badge here.
me personal blog
Irish Church Lady ~ Slainte ~ It's only Me
what i blabbed b4
what i said way b4
linkies
stuff
stuff @ ICL SNAPS

  • Irish Church Lady SnapS ~ me Photoblog
  • Thursday Challenge
  • Photo Friday
  • 26 things
  • View slideshow
    photo bloggers

  • Saturday SPH Blogroll
  • credits
    15n41n1 Blog Flux Directory

    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
    © 2007 icl-is-at-home.blogspot.com