Saturday, March 03, 2007
Saturday Photo Hunt - Salty


He looks like a cow named SALTY to me! Can't you just imagine where that big tongue has been?






Labels: ,

posted by Irish Church Lady :) @ 9:52 AM  
13 ppl had things to say:
  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    What a beautiful picture! :)
    I don't think I've visited your blog before today -- I hope you don't mind if I stop back now & again.
    Oh, and my photo is up too if you wanna stop by!

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger roman said…

    I don;t know about you but that cow must have more than just a name like salty. :)
    Great photo though - it looks like the cow was posing for you. :)

    H/H
    Happy Hunting

     
  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger Kim said…

    I love cows, he's beautiful!

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great picture and yes, I bet his name is Salty!

     
  • At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice to meet ya Salty!! LOL

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    That's a fun picture! I bet his tongue has been on a salt lick!! =D

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger MaR said…

    LOL, you know there is an aunt Salty (Sally) I know and I was tempted to post her pic, he he!
    happy saturday :)

     
  • At 3:06 PM, Blogger srp said…

    What an adorable face... why did they name him/or her... Salty? I don't know why cows, like sheep have such hypnotic eyes.

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    thats really a close up..hes cute...thanks for posting

     
  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger Andree said…

    I love cows! And your cow is great! No, I would never let a cow lick me either!

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger PowersTwinB said…

    okkkkkkayy then, a cow named Salty...now I have to give you 10 points for being so creative!!! cute photo! My photo is up, please come and visit

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Cows are a bit scary to me. Oooh- those tongues are nasty. So big. And to think some people eat them. Yuck!

     
  • At 6:40 AM, Blogger TorAa said…

    oh dear o dear, this very creative. Thanks for this entry

     
Post a Comment
<< doggie go home
 
 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Favourites. Make your own badge here.
me personal blog
Irish Church Lady ~ Slainte ~ It's only Me
what i blabbed b4
what i said way b4
linkies
stuff
stuff @ ICL SNAPS

  • Irish Church Lady SnapS ~ me Photoblog
  • Thursday Challenge
  • Photo Friday
  • 26 things
  • View slideshow
    photo bloggers

  • Saturday SPH Blogroll
  • credits
    15n41n1 Blog Flux Directory

    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
    © 2007 icl-is-at-home.blogspot.com