Saturday, April 21, 2007
Saturday Photo Hunt - Steps

Irish dance steps

Labels: ,

posted by Irish Church Lady :) @ 12:02 AM  
10 ppl had things to say:
  • At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, what a great shot of the dancing!

    Happy weekend!

     
  • At 11:34 PM, Blogger Gattina said…

    Nice that I don't have to climb up steps on your blog ! I love the Irish dancing !

     
  • At 6:20 AM, Blogger MaR said…

    oh, how beautiful, I can almost hear the music playing!!!! happy weekend!

     
  • At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, giving me memories of Irish - and Scottish dancing! I long to go there again... *sigh*

     
  • At 12:24 AM, Blogger Andree said…

    I love step dancing (watching! not doing!). It's a great shot and a great interpretation.

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger PowersTwinB said…

    What a beautiful dress this young lady has! Great for this weeks theme of colorful! My photo is up, please come and visit

     
  • At 8:53 PM, Blogger Mimi Lenox said…

    An invitation from Mimi…….To: Saturday Photo Hunters
    Many bloggers will be flying Peace Globes in the blogosphere on Wednesday, June 6, 2007. It is BlogBlast for Peace day - the second annual event. Please consider using your blog voice and creative influence on this day to participate. The theme for June 2 is ART - perfect for creativity with a peace globe perhaps? You can find more information about the movement at Mimi Writes or BlogBlast for Peace. I wanted to make you aware of the event. I really enjoy looking at your photographs on Saturdays.
    http://mimiwrites.blogspot.com or http://mimilenox.blogspot.com
    Thanks and peace!
    Mimi

     
  • At 3:28 PM, Blogger Freddie L Sirmans, Sr. said…

    Just browsing the internet. Very, very interesting blog.

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's my friend !
    We go to an irish dancing school in Ottawa, Canada. Where did you take this picture ?

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I absolutely LOVE this picture- such a cute dancer, representative of the joy of Irish dance. Sláinte! I raise a glass to you in praise of a fine picture that raised my spirits to see :)

     
Post a Comment
<< doggie go home
 
 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Favourites. Make your own badge here.
me personal blog
Irish Church Lady ~ Slainte ~ It's only Me
what i blabbed b4
what i said way b4
linkies
stuff
stuff @ ICL SNAPS

  • Irish Church Lady SnapS ~ me Photoblog
  • Thursday Challenge
  • Photo Friday
  • 26 things
  • View slideshow
    photo bloggers

  • Saturday SPH Blogroll
  • credits
    15n41n1 Blog Flux Directory

    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
    © 2007 icl-is-at-home.blogspot.com