Wednesday, April 04, 2007
Foto Pherrets - Happiness


I seem to recall they were both pretty happy that day. Second cousins to each other, having just met that day and sharing ice cream together.

Cian always made me laugh on that trip to Ireland because whenever we had to travel in the car anywhere he would always say "Which car is Séana going in? I want to go in the car with Séana".

What a kid. He is 8 or 9 years old now. I'm sure has changed lots.

Unfortunately, most of my Irish relatives are not hooked up on the internet so I don't exchange pictures or emails or anything like that. Only phone calls, which I need to do more of. This weekend for sure! It's Easter after all!



Labels: ,

posted by Irish Church Lady :) @ 7:16 PM  
3 ppl had things to say:
  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Nothing makes you happy like ice cream!

     
  • At 9:56 PM, Blogger She-Schenker said…

    I agree with Lisa. Ice cream is a great way to bring happiness. =))

     
  • At 6:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Yes,Ice cream is a great way to bring happiness!!
    I stayed in blog´s Toraa,you know!
    Do you like Chile,my parents are Chilean.





    ●๋: ●๋:
    ´´´´´●๋: ●๋:
    ´●๋: ●๋: Luna ●๋: ●๋:
    ´´´´´ ●๋: ●๋:
    ´●๋: ´●๋: ´●๋: ´●๋:

     
Post a Comment
<< doggie go home
 
 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Favourites. Make your own badge here.
me personal blog
Irish Church Lady ~ Slainte ~ It's only Me
what i blabbed b4
what i said way b4
linkies
stuff
stuff @ ICL SNAPS

  • Irish Church Lady SnapS ~ me Photoblog
  • Thursday Challenge
  • Photo Friday
  • 26 things
  • View slideshow
    photo bloggers

  • Saturday SPH Blogroll
  • credits
    15n41n1 Blog Flux Directory

    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
    © 2007 icl-is-at-home.blogspot.com