Saturday, March 24, 2007
Saturday Photo Hunt - Empty

empty bottles and empty heads

taken in Australia by my daughter


flip over here where I empty my head

about what's been goin' on this week

Labels:

posted by Irish Church Lady :) @ 8:33 AM  
25 ppl had things to say:
  • At 8:51 PM, Blogger Lynn said…

    Wow! Consuming all those bottles could surely dilute one's head. :D

     
  • At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is a lot of empty bottles! Great shot for the theme :)

     
  • At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL I like your comment that went along with the photo. I bet your head did hurt the next morning.

     
  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger Jose said…

    I wanted to post my empty head too, but didn't come up with a good idea so I changed the idea to something else. I like the way you did it.

     
  • At 9:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Whoooaaaaaa...That is quite a bit of empty bottles. Your house is the one to head to for the next party!

    :-)

     
  • At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks like a Czech household. Same head-holding and everything :) Great shot!

     
  • At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow! Did he drink all that himself? would be ok if it were Toohey's Old...:)

     
  • At 1:31 AM, Blogger bonggamom said…

    Oh my. Could the subject be English or Irish or Russian?

     
  • At 2:53 AM, Blogger srp said…

    Did he drink them all? Surely not or he would have much more than a headache.

     
  • At 3:05 AM, Blogger PastormacsAnn said…

    Oooo, ouch! Good choice for The Hunt this week.

     
  • At 6:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow - that looks like it was some party!! :-)

     
  • At 7:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Party's over! Now everybody, stack away those empty bottles! :)

     
  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    LOL - glad to see everyone was enjoying themselves! Aleve is very good for fighting empty head syndrome!!

    Mine is up now too.

    Happy weekend, dear lady!

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    Oh dear...LOL...love it! Yup I'd say the head would feel pretty empty after drinking all that! hehe Great picture for this weeks' theme! Mine is up too:-)

     
  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh my... my head would be filled pain, feeling as if little dwarfs were hammering against my brain when "helping" so many bottles getting empty *LOL*

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger Cats~Goats~Quotes said…

    Beautiful bench is almost not empty with that healthy vine approaching!
    Happy Hunting!

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger Monkey Giggles said…

    oh my.....great twist on the theme. Great picture

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ohhh---I feel dizzy just looking at all those bottles! It would feel like Riverdance on my head, but instead of dancers---trolls...lots of trolls with big feet!
    Great photo!

    Mine's up also,

    Lea

     
  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Just whispering - great shot. Happy weekend.

     
  • At 4:21 PM, Blogger PowersTwinB said…

    I had to laugh! great take on the theme this week! My photo is up, pkease come and visit soon

     
  • At 6:06 PM, Blogger TorAa said…

    ICL, you show the world how to expose something, as Empty, in an intelligent way.

    btw. Thanks for reading my first posts. I'm so thankful, u can't belive it.

    hugs from Oslo;))

     
  • At 6:09 PM, Blogger TorAa said…

    PS.
    See the situation. It might occure next morning here - with our visiting friends. LOL

     
  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger Biker Betty said…

    I'd be holding my head too if I helped to empty those bottles. Great take on the theme.

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger Patty said…

    That is a lot of bottles. I hope he had some friends to help empty them

     
  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger Teena in Toronto said…

    Looks like quite the party :)

    Mine's up too :)

     
Post a Comment
<< doggie go home
 
 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Favourites. Make your own badge here.
me personal blog
Irish Church Lady ~ Slainte ~ It's only Me
what i blabbed b4
what i said way b4
linkies
stuff
stuff @ ICL SNAPS

  • Irish Church Lady SnapS ~ me Photoblog
  • Thursday Challenge
  • Photo Friday
  • 26 things
  • View slideshow
    photo bloggers

  • Saturday SPH Blogroll
  • credits
    15n41n1 Blog Flux Directory

    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
    © 2007 icl-is-at-home.blogspot.com